We are pleased to announce the Howden Life Sciences Network; a nationwide group of insurance brokers that provide coverage and risk management solutions to the Life Sciences Industry has selected KEH Insurance Agency Inc. as its retail partner for the Delaware Valley region. Through the Howden Life Sciences Network and the Howden Insurance Group of London, we have access to major insurers worldwide, and the ability to negotiate comprehensive terms at competitive premiums on behalf of our clients. As specialist insurance brokers, the Howden Group offers a full range of products designed to meet industry-specific requirements and local market conditions.
Our partnership with Howden supports our focus on:
- Medical device manufacturers and distributors
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
- Nutraceuticals/ supplement manufacturers and distributors
- Biotechnology companies
- Medical software companies
- Nanotechnology companies
- Contract drug or device manufacturers
- Contract research organizations
- Site management organizations
Our product offering includes:
- Professional liability
- Product liability
- Clinical trials- U.S. and worldwide
- Product recall
- Intellectual property
- Transit/ specialty marine
- Management liability
- General liability, property, auto
- Workers Compensation/ Employers’ liability
KEH recognizes that these companies have unique exposures that demand tailored solutions that only an experienced Life Sciences broker can properly meet. By partnering with Howden we are reinforcing our commitment to bringing expertise and professionalism to the Life Sciences sector.
For more information on KEH’s Life Sciences practice please contact Steve Kantor, Executive Vice President, by phone at 856-429-6000 Ext. 331, or by e-mail at email@example.com.