You can already see the autumn décor in stores, the pumpkin flavored foods & drinks being sold, and even a nice crisp breeze in the air after these extremely hot days.
As the weather begins to shift, how can you prepare your home for the cooler days ahead?
Home Fall Maintenance
- Have your furnace cleaned and inspected annually by a qualified technician
- Insulate water pipes in areas exposed to cold temperatures, and turn up the thermostat during cold periods
- Check and repair caulking around doors and windows that show signs on deterioration
- Clean the clothes dryer exhaust duct and space under the dryer
- Clean and/or replace your furnace filter
Click here for more from Travelers Insurance
What do you look forward to in Autumn?
Leaves changing colors?
Kids back to school?
Take our survey by clicking below: