Private Client Practice
Our private client practice involves the comprehensive valuation of an individual’s risk involving their homes, autos, valuables, watercraft and business ventures. This process enhances our client’s security in protecting their assets with an insurance program custom to their needs. Our carriers are highly rated, and ready to value your belongings at their value, if not more.
Coverage available includes:
- Coverage for your entire home and other structures in a total loss, whether or not it exceeds the coverage limit. Replacement cost for the contents of your home without deducting depreciation.
- Auto coverage with an optional ‘agreed value‘ endorsement to guard your vehicle against depreciation, with the ability for reimbursement of parts that were produced by the original manufacturer.
- Valuables coverage for losses up to 150% of the scheduled value, with no deductible.
- Umbrella coverage for legal defense costs and uninsured/underinsured motorists with limits up to $100 million available.
- Optional umbrella coverage for Directors & Officers for unpaid board members, or trustees of not-for-profit organizations. Employment Practices Liability related to private staff employed to perform duties regarding personal affairs or incidental business.
Contact us for more information.