We get it; your car may mean everything to you. When you drive down the highway, people stare at its beauty. Why not be sure that your collector vehicle is insured correctly?
Some policy features with American Collectors include:
- Agreed Value Coverage – Pays the vehicle’s full insured value (less any deductible) in the event of total loss.
- Zero Deductible – Our policy includes a zero deductible option, providing zero out of pocket cost in the event of a claim.
- Mileage Plans – The days of a one-size-fits-all plan are over. Now you can select the mileage plan that best fits your needs (2,500, 5,000 or 7,500).
- Flexible Usage with Freedom Tier – Our Freedom Tier provides more freedom than any other collector vehicle insurance provider. True collectors are allowed 7,500 annual miles PLUS occasional general usage.
- High Value Vehicle Program – We provide coverage and discounts for vehicles valued over $150,000 or collections valued over $250,000.
- Towing & Labor for Collectors (TLC) Plan – Our comprehensive TLC Plan—affordably priced on a policy level—reimburses for much more than emergency towing & labor expenses. Learn more about 3 levels of TLC
- Coverage for Vehicles in Restoration – Not quite finished? No worries! We’ll protect the car throughout the duration of the restoration.
- Inflation Guard* – Automatically increases the limit of liability up to a max of 8% at no additional cost.
- Spare Parts Coverage – Should damage or loss occur to a classic “spare part,” our policy provides up to $500 coverage at no additional cost. Additional coverage is available.
- Higher Liability Limits and More Deductible Options – Even more cost and coverage options are now available.
- Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired Vehicles* – Qualifying vehicles purchased during the policy term are automatically covered for 30 days for values up to $25,000.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount*- Available to collectors with two or more qualifying vehicles.
* Program features and availability vary by state.
Contact us today to discuss your coverage options. You can also click the link below to get your quote online.