Provides coverage for risks associated with the ownership or lease of residential property for your personal use. Property coverage is provided for your home and personal belongings as well as personal liability coverage and a great number of other common coverages needed by individuals. Property insurance protects your home’s structure and your personal property against physical loss or theft. Personal liability coverage protects you against claims of bodily injury (someone slips and falls on your property) and claims of property damage (you break someone’s window with a golf ball). Some of the important features of this product are:
- Full Replacement Cost – Rebuilds your home after a total loss if the cost exceeds your policy.
- Additions & Alterations – Covers full replacement cost of rebuilding additions and alterations.
- Cash Settlement Option – Offers replacement cost in cash if you don’t rebuild after a loss.
- Replacement Cost for Personal Property – Replaces your damaged personal property with no depreciation.
- Flexible Limits – Flexibility to tailor the personal property or other structures limits.
- Loss of Use – Unlimited coverage to maintain your standard of living while your home is being repaired including the cost of evacuating your family and kenneling pets.
- Medical Expenses – Pays for medical expenses to a third party as a result of an accident caused by you or your pet without the admission of liability.
- Mold – Covers damage to your home due to mold or bacteria.
- Sewer & Drain Backup – Covers water backing up through sewers and drains.
- Deductible Waiver – Waives the property claim deductible for losses over $50,000.
- Realty Tax Assessment – Covers increased tax liability directly related to the repair, rebuilding or reconstruction of your damaged property in the event of a covered loss.
- Identity Fraud – Covers expenses you incur as a result of identity theft.
- Kidnap Expenses – Pays your cost of private investigators, attorneys, travel and lost income.
- Family Security – Covers expenses and rewards related to home invasion, child abduction, carjacking, stalking and more.
- Disability Alterations – Covers alteration expenses to make your home accessible for a family member who becomes permanently disabled due to an accidental event.
- Loss Assessment – Covers loss assessments levied by a property owner association.
- Landscaping – Replaces or repairs trees, shrubs, plants and lawn after a covered loss.