Provides coverage for the risks associated with the ownership and use of vehicles titled in your name. It includes liability coverage for bodily injury (another person is injured in an accident that is your fault), property damage (another person’s property is damaged in an accident that is your fault), statutory medical insurance (payment for your medical expenses if you are injured in an accident) and physical damage (comprehensive and collision) coverage is often included to cover damage to your vehicles. Other important features of this product are:
- Agreed Value – Locks in the value of your vehicle if it becomes a total loss.
- New for Old – Provides replacement cost for your vehicle that is no more than three years old.
- OEM Parts – Covers use of parts made by the original manufacturer to repair your vehicle.
- Road Service – Pays for on-the-spot emergency repairs or towing to the nearest repair facility.
- Overnight Expenses – Pays for expenses if you break down more than 50 miles from home.
- Lock Replacement – Replaces locks if your keys are lost or stolen with no deductible.
- Full Glass Coverage – Repairs or replaces chipped or broken windows with no deductible.
- Airbag Replacement – Pays the cost of airbags that accidently deploy with no deductible.
- Rental Reimbursement – Pays for car rental if your vehicle is being repaired due to loss.
- Rental Loss of Use – Covers loss of use fees from a rental company for damage to a vehicle.
- Lease GAP – Covers the difference between the market value of your leased car and the amount owed to the leasing company if your car is totaled due to a covered loss.